Well, just when you thought that 2022 couldn’t get anymore turbulent, there’s been 30 government resignations (and counting… ), including that of the British prime minister. Great.
Many marketers will map out their strategy for the year ahead, whether that’s a calendar year or a financial year. But with an ever-changing outlook including a looming recession, global conflict and recent political instability (don’t even get us started on the environment), marketers need to keep one eye on the macro and micro landscape to make sure that the strategic choices you might have made a few months ago aren’t going to become obsolete.
But with so much going on, how can you keep up?
Taking a look into the marketing crystal ball
Every month, our strategy team do the digging to bring you up to speed with the latest marketing trends – including the threats and opportunities – to keep your marketing activity ahead of the curve.
In this month’s report, they cover:
- The triple jeopardy threat to marketing effectiveness
- Takeaways from Google Marketing Live 2022 (including new ads and product features)
- How brands can capitalise on the rise of digital audio
- Why inclusive marketing means accessible marketing
- The State of Link Building Report for 2022
- Channel-specific updates
Download July’s marketing trends report using the form below. Want our strategy team to give you a hand? Get in touch here.
- First name*
- Last name*
- Email address*
- NameThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
The post July: our latest marketing trends report appeared first on Hallam.